Metallized PET Film / Metallic PVC Film
PET Metallized Film; PVC Metallic Film
Metallic soft PVC gives designs a distinctive look, which attract attention and creates favorable visual impressions. It is designed for computerized plotter cutting, they are easy to weed and interior use.
- #K111: Double Sided Gold Mirror PET Film.
- #K112: Double Sided Silver Mirror PET Film.
- #K115: Matt finish, metallized polyester film in gold single side.
- #K117: Single Sided Gold Brushed PET Film.
- #K118: Double Sided Silver Brushed PET Film.
- #K113: Soft Metallic Gold PVC.
- #407: Soft Metallic Silver PVC.
- Excellent dimensional stability.
- Specially designed for use as a plotter film.
- Size: 122cm x 50M
- Face: 38 micron Metallized polyester film.
- Face: 80 micron metallic gold PVC (#K113)
- Face: Mirror glossy, Matt, Brushed.
- Adhesive: Permanent Solvent acrylic with Hi-tack adhesion.
- One Side PE Coated Liner.
- Major for indoor use.
- Can be applied on smooth and non-corrugated surfaces.
- Not recommended for use on low energy surfaces such as polypropylene.
- Promotional markings for indoor and short-term outdoor application onto glass (windows), metallic substrates or plastics (exhibition stands).
- The rich look of these metallic effect vinyl's are perfect for signage, POP, exhibitions, retail and store interiors, window graphics, vehicle marking, decorative labels, name-and technical plates, decorations and symbols.
|#K111||Gold||122cm (48")||Mirror PET||Gold|
|#K115||Gold||92cm (36")||Matt PET||Silver|
|#K117||Gold||122cm (48")||Brushed PET||Silver|
- Related Products
#100 ~ 808 Series
Neptune® is intermediate color vinyl l produced by using an excellent quality monomeric film with an 80 micron (3.2mil) soft face film and a lay flat liner. Intermediate Grade Calendered Graphic Vinyl gloss is available in 59 colors with choice from transparent, translucent to opaque series constructed with a permanent acrylic adhesive for use on computer sign cutting plotters to provide maximum light fastness and weathering resistance.
#1000 series is an Ultra glossy transparent coloured film that designed to get the clarity of clear. It is exceptionally developed for use in illuminated signs made from opal white acrylic sheets and for windows decoration or to change window color. Applying Ultra clear film on glass to allow light to shine through the color similar to the look of stained glass.
#7000 & #7100 Series
An economy grade monomeric calendered sign making vinyl suited to intermediate term exterior applications. #7000 series features opaque and glossy finish. Backing with a paper liner and a permanent solvent clear acrylic adhesive. Its versatility and a range of bright colors make it a perfect combination for a wide range of application. It presents an excellent degree of opaqueness. Matt finish is optional with MOQ.
#HB series of banner vinyl is an 80µm, calendared opaque vinyl with high tack solvent acrylic adhesive in 7 matt colours. The hi-bond range is formulated for application onto flexible PVC banners, awnings and adheres to rough surface well.
#900 / 9000 Series
An exclusive Venus® color vinyl has been designed for high-performance marking applications requiring a more than 5 years outdoor life. The matt finished sign vinyl is features flexible calendered polymeric PVC. It offers excellent cutting and weeding performance and is easy to work with.
- Metallic Gold Film – PVC
- Metallized Gold Film – PET
- Metallized PET and Metallic PVC adhesive vinyl
- Metallized PET and Metallic PVC adhesive for decoration