Polymeric Color Vinyl
Matt Translucent Plotter Vinyl, Polymeric Sign vinyls, Polymeric Vinyl, Polymeric calendered Sign Vinyl
This CAD / CAM signage vinyl delivers consistency for applications requiring coloured transparent or translucent sign making. The premium polymeric translucent vinyl offers outstanding brilliance and consistent colour transmission for use with light boxes where the film is to be backlit.
- Light-diffusing surface finish.
- Polymeric PVC with excellent dimensional stability allows making assemblies very easily.
- It can equally be applied to Plexiglas or on diffusing banners.
- Suitable for long-term outdoor applications.
- Size: 122cm x 50M
- Face: 80 micron (3mil) Calendered soft polymeric PVC film.
- Finishes Available: 52 matt colors.
- Permanent clear solvent adhesive.
- 2 sides of PE coated liner to keep lay-flat and offer superior cut ability.
- Immediate and permanent adhesion, suitable for wet application.
- Can be applied on smooth and slightly rough surfaces.
- Ideal for lighting box for long-term outdoor.
- Excellent for vehicle graphics, exterior signing, exhibitions and displays, window graphics and logos, fleet marking.
- Related Products
#100 ~ 808 Series
Neptune® is intermediate color vinyl l produced by using an excellent quality monomeric film with an 80 micron (3.2mil) soft face film and a lay flat liner. Intermediate Grade Calendered Graphic Vinyl gloss is available in 59 colors with choice from transparent, translucent to opaque series constructed with a permanent acrylic adhesive for use on computer sign cutting plotters to provide maximum light fastness and weathering resistance.
#1000 series is an Ultra glossy transparent coloured film that designed to get the clarity of clear. It is exceptionally developed for use in illuminated signs made from opal white acrylic sheets and for windows decoration or to change window color. Applying Ultra clear film on glass to allow light to shine through the color similar to the look of stained glass.
#7000 & #7100 Series
An economy grade monomeric calendered sign making vinyl suited to intermediate term exterior applications. #7000 series features opaque and glossy finish. Backing with a paper liner and a permanent solvent clear acrylic adhesive. Its versatility and a range of bright colors make it a perfect combination for a wide range of application. It presents an excellent degree of opaqueness. Matt finish is optional with MOQ.
#HB series of banner vinyl is an 80µm, calendared opaque vinyl with high tack solvent acrylic adhesive in 7 matt colours. The hi-bond range is formulated for application onto flexible PVC banners, awnings and adheres to rough surface well.
Neptune® Metallized polyester film with excellent dimensional stability and exceptional conversion on CAD plotters. It creates stunning visual effects for a wide range of display, labels, technical plates, and symbols, often as an alternative to expensive traditional materials. Available in mirror golden, mirror Silver, brushed golden, brushed silver, and matt chrome finish.