White Polypropylene (PP) Synthetic Paper for HP Indigo Press
Synthetic Paper Substrates For HP Indigo
With #IDPP you get a competitively price, high quality material that provides the durability, tear resistance, and water-resistant properties of polypropylene plastic film with the print performance, and efficiency of conventional paper. It is the best solution for durable printing.
- Suitable for most HP Indigo digital printing presses, both one-shot and multi-shot.
- Excellent ink adhesion and high-quality graphic imaging unlike any other synthetic paper.
- Vibrant imaging.
- Two sides printable.
- Water-, grease- and chemical proof.
- Tear resistant in both directions and easy handling.
- Environment friendly material, 100% recyclable.
- Unmatched ink performance.
- Complete static control.
- Endless field uses.
- Heavy industry catalogues, menus, identification cards, P O P signage, sport event bibs, tourist maps, construction maps, tags & labels or packaging applications.
- Indoors & short term outdoors application.
- Size: Long grain: 12” x 18”, Short grain: 13” x 19”, 20.5” x 29”.
- Available in a variety of roll widths, sheet sizes and gauges by request with MOQ.
- Thickness of Polypropylene (PP) Synthetic Paper: 0.13mm (5.1mil), 0.21mm (8.3mil), 0.25m (10mil), 0.30mm (11.8mil) and 0.35mm (13.8mil).
- Finish: Super smooth matte finish on both sides.
- HP Certificated Synthetic Paper – 0.21mm ( T )
- HP Certificated Synthetic Paper – 0.25mm ( T )
- HP Certificated Synthetic Paper – 0.30mm ( T )
- HP Certificated Synthetic Paper – 0.35mm ( T )