Sandblast Stencil Vinyl
Stencil film, Masking Stencil, Sandblast film, Sandblasting film
It has a low tack, solvent based adhesive giving a good temporary bond to a wide variety of surfaces. The removable adhesive is protected by a high-quality silicone paper.
Thickness below 250µm is perfect for medium-duty sandblasting work on glass, stone and metal.
Thickness over 380µm is for heavy-duty sandblasting and used to create crisper, deeper images in stone, wood, and other surfaces. The removable adhesive ensures easy and residue-free removal once the job is accomplished.
- Uniform backing thickness helps ensure efficient plotter cutting.
- Excellent cutting and weeding properties.
- Good temporary bond to a wide variety of substrates and removes cleanly.
- Excellent face film flexibility for easy application to irregular surfaces.
- Offer the durability and consistent thickness that is required when blasting marble or granite.
- Excellent solvent resistance.
- Sandblasting work on smooth and polished stone.
- Sandblasting work on metal.
- Various thicknesses are designed for medium-duty, and deeper, heavy-duty sandblasting.
- Create sharply defined, relief-type textures, lettering, logos and surface frosting.
- Size: 51 / 61 / 122 / 155 cm (W) or custom size.
- Face: Min. 0.20mm (200 micron) soft monomeric calendered vinyl. Prop 65 compliant is by Request.
- Colors: Grey or Brown in major. Custom colors are acceptable.
- Solvent Removable adhesive.
- Paper Liner: PE coated liner.
- Ideal for use on smooth, corrugated and flexible truck and van sides, sign boards, banners, plywood and plastics, including glass reinforced plastic.
- Suitable for spraying and painting on uneven surfaces.
- Offer a variety of products that can be used to create architectural designs on pavers, tile, wood, concrete and glass.