Cast Vehicle Wrapping Film
Cast Digital Wrap Film, Cast Digital Vinyl Films, Cast Wrap Digital Print Media, Cast Printing vinyl
The cast white wrapping film produces outstanding print performance for printers using solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks.
It is suitable for vehicle wrapping applications, compound curves, corrugations and rivets. A PE coated moisture stable liner
with grey removable adhesive to get block-out function. Bubble free (air-egress liner) is optional.
- Vibrant and reliable print quality.
- UV, solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks compatible.
- Clean removability.
- Conformability to irregular surfaces and excellent performance in corrugations, deep channels, complex curves and rivets.
- Lay flatness and stability during cutting and weeding.
- Offering excellent dimensional stability.
- Outstanding durability and outdoor performance.
- Excellent humidity and chemical resistance.
- Air egress liner for superior repositionability.
- Size: 137cm (54") x 50M
- Casting white soft PVC with a thickness of just 50 micron (0.05mm).
- Finish: White Gloss.
- Solvent Tinted polyacrylate, removable adhesive that provides excellent opacity.
- Paper Liner: two sides of coated liner.
- Embossed liner (Bubble free / air-egress liner) is by request with easy installation, resulting in a smooth finish.
- Ideal for full or partial vehicle and fleet wraps.
- A variety of applications, including vehicle, directional signage, advertising, promotional window displays and retail signage.