Crystal Clear Color Vinyl
Ultra transparent coloured films, Colored Tint Film, Transparent Film
Crystal Clear Vinyl is manufactured for the multi-purpose and available in 24 bright colours. It is coated with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive and is protected with a quality siliconized paper liner. One of the innovative applications to this Ultra-transparent vinyl is to work as "lens film". This vinyl tint film can be bond to lights with optically clear adhesive giving vehicle a restyling look while not significantly changing the output color of your lights. It can be applied on headlights, turn signals, and taillights. This inexpensive upgrade can quickly and easily give your vehicle a professional custom look.
- Excellent surface gloss.
- 19 bright colors of Glossy transparent films.
- Bring colors, visual effects and graphics patterns to glass surfaces.
- Multi-application: lighting sign or window decoration.
- Visual effects create a stained glass effect.
- Work as tint film to change the color on headlights or taillights of vehicles.
- Size: 91 / 122cm x 50M
- Face: Monomeric grade of PVC. Polymeric is by request.
- Back is with pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive featuring high clarity.
- Siliconized paper liner at the back.
- It is also for the illuminated signs. Suitable for outdoor and indoor applications.
- Inexpensive material to restyle looks on headlights, taillights, and turn signals of vehicle.
- Recommend the wet application method on flat and clean surfaces.
- Related Products
#100 ~ 808 Series
Neptune® is intermediate color vinyl l produced by using an excellent quality monomeric film with an 80 micron (3.2mil) soft face film and a lay flat liner. Intermediate Grade Calendered Graphic Vinyl gloss is available in 59 colors with choice from transparent, translucent to opaque series constructed with a permanent acrylic adhesive for use on computer sign cutting plotters to provide maximum light fastness and weathering resistance.
#7000 & #7100 Series
An economy grade monomeric calendered sign making vinyl suited to intermediate term exterior applications. #7000 series features opaque and glossy finish. Backing with a paper liner and a permanent solvent clear acrylic adhesive. Its versatility and a range of bright colors make it a perfect combination for a wide range of application. It presents an excellent degree of opaqueness. Matt finish is optional with MOQ.
#HB series of banner vinyl is an 80µm, calendared opaque vinyl with high tack solvent acrylic adhesive in 7 matt colours. The hi-bond range is formulated for application onto flexible PVC banners, awnings and adheres to rough surface well.
Neptune® Metallized polyester film with excellent dimensional stability and exceptional conversion on CAD plotters. It creates stunning visual effects for a wide range of display, labels, technical plates, and symbols, often as an alternative to expensive traditional materials. Available in mirror golden, mirror Silver, brushed golden, brushed silver, and matt chrome finish.
#900 / 9000 Series
An exclusive Venus® color vinyl has been designed for high-performance marking applications requiring a more than 5 years outdoor life. The matt finished sign vinyl is features flexible calendered polymeric PVC. It offers excellent cutting and weeding performance and is easy to work with.